Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesday - March 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: grab your current read and go to a random page. share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on the page (don't add spoilers!). Share the title and author too so that other TT participants can add their book to their tbr lists if they like your teaser! 

Sunshine by Robin McKinley


"I will still in that ballroom, still chained to that wall. 
I was still alive. I was so tired. (pg. 58)"

So I'm not real big on vampire books much anymore because they have gotten so popular, but I decided to give this one a try. Hoping it will not disappoint! 

2 comments:

  1. My love for vampire-lit has faded over the years too, though I do like the odd vampire book occasionally. Great teaser! I wonder why she's chained to the wall...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, such an awesome teaser. I'm intrigued! ^.^ Thanks for sharing this, I've not heard of this book before. :) Also, thanks for stopping by my TT. :3
    Happy Reading! :D

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete