Monday, February 25, 2013

Teaser Tuesday - February 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: grab your current read and go to a random page. share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on the page (don't add spoilers!). Share the title and author too so that other TT participants can add their book to their tbr lists if they like your teaser! 

Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkelles


"I can tell he's not happy I have control. Caleb used to always have the cards and knew which ones to play to get his way. Not this time. (page 151)"

I just started this today. I have heard of this book for awhile, but I've never picked it up. It sounds so good so far! 

1 comment:

  1. Oooh... sounds like a fun read!! Will have to check it out!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete