Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday - February 19th, 2013



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading . Anyone can play along! Just do the following: grab your current read and go to a random page. share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on the page (don't add spoilers!). Share the title and author too so that other TT participants can add their book to their tbr lists if they like your teaser! 

Carrier of the Mark  by leigh fallon. 




"It was a hospital room. "You came back to me... I thought I lost you," he said, smiling at me with sad eyes." (page 83)

I just started this book today! My friend suggested it and said it was really good. It takes place in Ireland, and I am a little Irish :) so I'm real excited to read it!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this book so thanks so much for sharing! I'd love to go to Ireland one day so reading a book set there would be awesome. I'll look this one up! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog :)

    Sarah @ TotalTeenFiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! One of my friends just went over there for christmas, and I was so jealous. haha. If you like any of Nora Roberts books, Irish Hearts is a great one that is set in Ireland also. No problem and thanks for checking mine out too!

      Brittany

      Delete